© 2023 Andrew Varlamov, All Rights Reserved.
Camera: Pentax K-5 II; Lens: Samyang 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-eye CS II
Panohead: Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 + Quick Mount Mini Adapter Plate + Ultimate R1/R10 Zenith / Nadir Adapter
Pole: Fanotec Carbon Fiber Pole Series 2
Rotator: Fanotec Pole Rotator 45 degree stops
PC Software: PTGui Pro 12.11 by New House Internet Services B.V. (dated by April 18, 2022), Pano2VR 6.1.8 pro 64bit by Garden Gnome Software (dated by May 25, 2020)
- Heroic Deed Among the Ice (Russian: Подвиг во льдах) - 1928 Soviet silent documentary film. This film is the first collaboration between Georgi Vasilyev and Sergei Vasilyev
- Rudolf Samoilovich, Rescuing of Nobile's expedition. Voyage of "Krasin" in summer 1928 (Russian: На спасение экспедиции Нобиле. Поход "Красина" летом 1928 года) - 4th edition, Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1967 (in Russian). Editor reported in preface: This book has been rarirty for a long time. The author is a famous polar investigator, R.L.Samoilovich, the scientific leader of the saving expedition on icebreaker "Krasin". In 1928 the expedition was charged with an important mission of searching the participants of flight on airship "Italy" who had suffered an accident in the Arctic Ices. The R.Samoilovich's original and fascinating memoirs tell us about the legendary cruise of "Krasin", to whom "there fell a lucky lot to snatch seven persons out of the jaws of death". The author tells us about people of different nationalities who sacrificed themselves in the name of mankind. The book will be of great interest to the general public, the young, in particular, who do not know well the events described here.
- Amateur digital video by Photiniya Demidova - acting captain of icebreaker "Krasin" Nickolay Borisovitch Yushkevich conducts museum excursion (in Russian), 2021 or later.
- Yuri Nagibin, Screenplay "La tenda rossa (Russian: Красная палатка)" and several novels - Publishing house "Molodaya Gvardiya", Moscow, 1968 (in Russian)
- Margarita Emelina, «...Нad only 11 days of travel in free water»: the first year of service of the icebreaker Svyatogor (Russian: «…Имел только 11 суток хода в свободной воде»: первый год службы ледокола «Святогор»), 2018 (in Russian). The article is devoted to the main stages of construction of the icebreaker Svyatogor and her technical condition in the first year of service. Various factors that delayed the creation of the vessel and its commissioning are considered. The study was carried out on the basis of archival documents, many of them had not previously seen by researchers. The materials show that the icebreaker was actually re-equipped during the first year of her service and she was not used for her intended purpose.
- "Public enemies" within the Polar circle(Russian: “Враги народа” за Полярным кругом) - Moscow, 2007 (in Russian). ISBN 978-5-98866-014-9
- Route report of icebreaker "Krassin"'s captain M.G.Markov during sailing the Providence Bay-Seattle-the Panama Canal (1941–1942) (Russian: Рейсовое донесение капитана ледокола «Красин» М. Г. Маркова за переход Провидение – Сиатль – Панамский (1941–1942 гг.)), 2015 (in Russian). Because of barrel-like shape of icebreaker's hull, roll of "Krassin" during sailing in the Pacific Ocean reached 55° (November 4,1941). The second part of the report described sailing of icebreaker as part of Arctic convoy PQ-15.
- Margarita Emelina, Collections of the Branch of the World Ocean Museum in St. Petersburg “Icebreaker Krassin” (Russian: Собрание Филиала Музея Мирового океана в Санкт-Петербурге – «Ледокол «Красин»), 2017 (in Russian). The article is devoted to the collections of the museum-icebreaker Krassin, which is a branch of the World Ocean Museum in St. Petersburg. The author gives a brief overview of the vessel’s preservation and describes the specifics for the storage of the exhibits and the fund items on board of the museum.